Most people’s choice goes towards washing their dirty clothes. However, which rules do you have to follow? Put everything together and cook them until it is clean? You better avoid that! Here are some rules to not get lost:
- Check the care label, it provides the relevant instructions for each piece.
- Sort your laundry: white, colored, fine and wool/silk.
- Pretreat visible stains, to clean that piece.
- Preferably fill the whole washing machine - except for fine laundry and wool clothes - and choose the correct washing program.
- Depending on the type of laundry, choose the washing agent and its dosage.
- Start the washing program at a preferably low temperature, 20 to 40 degrees and once a month at 60 degrees, depending however on the material you are washing.
- Hang your clothes to dry.
Again, in one of these steps – we met already!
Where, you wonder? This time our product is part of step number five. Your chosen washing agent is likely to be liquid. Exactly these contain our product ITDA (Isotridecyl alcohol)! As a versatile and safe to use product for manufacturing of surfactants it is essential for the liquid washing agents to support their semi-fluid character and the solubility in the washing process.
Washing can be so easy, when you follow these simple steps!
As we make #Chemistry4People – this is one way to create the future of C4Chemistry together with our customers.
Curious about the product? Find it out on: